Minna Reid, Broker Associate
Minna Reid helps sellers get their homes sold quickly and easily for top dollar!
Minna specializes in selling property with complex legal and financial challenges including short sales and tax lien complications. Since 2007, she has helped hundreds avoid foreclosure and move on from under their upside down homes, debt-free!
Minna Reid first became licensed as a real estate salesperson in 2007, followed by licensing as a CT real estate broker in 2012. In 2017, she founded Reid Real Estate Group - a full service CT real estate brokerage with a specialty in short sales. In 2018 she expanded her business to Jacksonville, Florida. The many milestones and accolades that Minna has accumulated include:
- Hundreds of successful short sales with sellers receiving full deficiency waivers
- 95%+ short sale approval rate
- #1 Producer in state of CT for short sale real estate transactions (2010 - 2018)
- 2014 Keller Williams International Triple Gold Medal Award
- 2014 Keller Williams Breakthrough Award
- 2015 Double Gold Medal Award
- 2015 Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council Member
- CG Real Estate Brokers Achievement Award for Top Sales (2010 - 2012)
Minna is the consummate professional. She delivered on every single item she said she would during our first conversation. Not only did she exceed expectations, she did it with a genuine concern for my situation. At every step of the process, her input and guidance was instrumental in helping to make my home an attractive property for buyers. She understands the market and uses that knowledge to her clients advantage. Selecting Minna was one of the best business decisions I ever made.
NEED SHORT SALE EXPERTISE YOU CAN TRUST?
Minna Reid's hands-on approach to short sales has helped her reach a tremendous level of success in helping clients get their short sales to closing quickly and seamlessly. All short sale negotiations are handled in-house, with top notch real estate attorneys on stand by to provide legal support.
Jaime Lee, Executive Assistant
Jaime oversees all real estate transactions from contract to close, manages client information and documentation, maintains lender relations, and processes the team's short sales. Jaime is a multi-faceted, efficient, and reliable administrative professional with over 20 years of experience supporting executives, sales staff, and managers. And she rounds out the team with her diversified skill sets covering administrative support, client relations, writing, human resources and recruiting, account management, and project management. Among her achievements are:
- 2014 Awarded for Administrative Excellence and Superior Executive Support
- 2015 Recognized for surpassing all standards in managing short sale lender relations and for expediting short sale processing timelines
- 2016 Reid Real Estate Group MVP Award
Minna and Jaime made my short sale a breeze. I was worried going into a short sale that it was going to be an impossible task. Their expertise got my property sold in only 3 months. They were able to handle everything, making efficient use of electronic documents and signatures, while I left the property and moved across the country.