Minna Reid is a Realtor and short sale specialist with Fathom Realty, serving the Jacksonville Beaches and Intracoastal West region of Jacksonville, Florida.
Minna first became licensed as a real estate salesperson in 2007, followed by licensing as a CT real estate broker in 2012. In 2017, she founded Reid Real Estate Group - a full service CT real estate brokerage with a specialty in short sales. In 2018 she became a Florida Real Estate Broker, and expanded her business into Jacksonville, Florida. The many milestones and accolades that Minna has accumulated include:
- Consistent top producer with a list to sales price ratio of over 99%.
- Hundreds of successful short sales closed with sellers receiving full deficiency waivers.
- 95%+ short sale approval rate.
- #1 Producer in state of CT for short sale real estate transactions since 2010
- 2014 KW International Triple Gold Medal Award & Breakthrough Award
2015 KW Double Gold Medal Award
2015 KW Agent Leadership Council Member
CG Real Estate Brokers Achievement Award for Top Sales (2010 - 2012)
NAR designated Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
"Minna is the consummate professional. She delivered on every single item she said she would during our first conversation. Not only did she exceed expectations, she did it with a genuine concern for my situation. At every step of the process, her input and guidance was instrumental in helping to make my home an attractive property for buyers. She understands the market and uses that knowledge to her clients advantage. Selecting Minna was one of the best business decisions I ever made. " ~A.B.